Wednesday, February 1, 2012

ESS Uniarc 3/5 MFD TIG welder project

Hi guys,
here is the schematic diagram for TIG welder - ESS Uniarc 3/5 MFD
I am doing a complete restoration and upgrade of this great TIG welder. Soon I will update here whole project as I have some updates. Till now the whole metal is sand blasted and it's waiting for painting. In the meanwhile I have done this schematic with corel draw so everybody can download this and print if needed. Resolution is pretty much enough ;) I would like to ask for recommendations and opinions regarding upgrade!
Here are the schematic:
.
English version


German version
I hope that translate in English version is correct ;)

This was original witch was inside of the device:


Cya soon!
pallermo

2 comments:

  1. Drug kako bih mogli kontaktirati meni je crkla sklopka na ovakvom aparatu i kada je majstor raskacio sad nezna gdje koja zica ide samo prednja 4 para na sklopci 220 0 380

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pa kakav je to majstor kad ne zna da vidi ovu shemu i poveze je nazad??? :)

    ReplyDelete